S.O.A.P Bible Study FREE Printable

Thursday, September 03, 2015


I wanted to make myself a new S.O.A.P bible study printable and journal sheet for my A5 Filofax and I thought I'd share this free printable with you too! The S.O.A.P Bible study method is really nice for me. It's part of my morning time with God. Sometimes I'll read a chapter in the Bible, other times I'll pull one from my daily devotional, or maybe choose a scripture that stuck out to me at church the week prior. I love the simple prompts and it ensures that I do my prayer and bible study everyday no matter where I am.

Hope you enjoy it! I'd love to see how you're using it in your Filofax or planner, just use #paperandmoss and tag me @paperandmoss on Instagram.



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. When i click to print this it a full 8.5 x 11.5 how do i get it to print to fit in my A5 planner?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! You'll need to do a page setup for A5 size. Here's a tutorial I hope is helpful: http://www.mamasgotittogether.com/organizing/how-to-re-size-a-pdf-printable/

      Let me know if you have any other questions! Enjoy!

      Delete
    2. Yes it worked thank you do much and God Bless You

      Delete

Instagram

Shop My Favorites