My New Addiction

Monday, July 28, 2014

What has me so crazy these days? What's the only thing I've been able to think about? Let me introduce you to Filofax.


These gorgeous, colorful planners are just what was missing in my life. I felt the need to be organized get better at time management being self-employed, but didn't know how. That was until I stumbled upon a photo of a Filofax on Pinterest. Ever since I've been completely head-over-heels in love. So much in love that when I received my first Saffiano Filofax in raspberry I ordered a second Filofax in the Original Patent Nude to use for my business. I can keep personal and work separate.


I've always swooned down the scrapbook, office supply, and craft isles, but never had the need for washi tape, scrapbook paper, fun paperclips, stamps, etc. until the Filofax community opened my eyes to endless decorations for customizing my Filofax. It's a fun way to be creative and try all of those products I've yearned after for years, but never felt justified buying.



I'm still busy setting up both of my planners, but it's worth it! I can't wait to actually start using them day-to-day. There are so many printables out there you can find on Pinterest and Etsy. Decorative organization? How can you say no to that? I hope to post more about my adventure as well as linking to some useful sites to help others out there along their planner journey.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram

Shop My Favorites